Thursday, April 28, 2011

two more days

[28] BEDA 2011

We are almost there, readers.  We have almost come to the end of BEDA and the wonderful month of April.  I hope by now you recognize my sarcasm.  April has been anything but wonderful.  My birthday aside, there has not been much evenly remotely close to okay.  Don't worry, the light is still there, it just flickered a bit more today.  When I said yesterday was a mess of roller-coser ups and downs, I had no idea that today would be that but tenfold.  I'm not exaggerating, it was that much more insane.  As always, I'll keep you all updated as to my position.  Right now its: 'crossing fingers with some hope' so do the same for me and we'll get out of this alive.

WE are behind...http://checkyourfocus.com/vote
?entry=47
D=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...