Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just another day...

[9] BEDA 2011

Oh dear, it's starting to get hard to keep doing this.  I have things to do, people to see, sleep to have.
It's not the worst actually, VEDA is much harder.
I have to do my JV video tonight...sometime...I'll be more than busy tomorrow and Monday...well...there's work...
I'm not complaining, I just want to document my level of struggle each day on the path.
SO, a week from tomorrow I'll be 25...what a weird age.  It's the final age that gives you something extra.  Less exciting then the last, however it's still kind of a big deal.  I'll no longer be 'on my early 20s' so much. I'll just be 'in my 20s'  and then a year from now I'll be 'in my late 20s'  Scary.  That's just so close to 30.  Well, whatever...not much else I can say about it right now.  It's the 17th...
ARgggg, why is this month taking so long...it's so slow..hahahahaha
Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...