Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's like fan fiction...with friends

[7] BEDA 2011

Uggg, don't even get me started on fan fiction. I'm not a fan...UNLESS it Cats. Weird, I know, but it makes sense if you think about it. Take a very song/dance driven show with little character canon and a interpretive plot...good for fan fiction. anything else is just straying from the authors original ideas too much in my eyes. So yes, I've written Cats fan fiction before (we're taking at age 13 here people). Yet, I may or may not be plotting with an old friend to resurect the old story and make it internet worthy *cough*lostcause*cough*
But this is not what I'm going to talk about today...no, blog readers (reader) I'm here to talk to you about the joys of online RPGs. No, not table top RPGs like D&D or even MMORGSakfkaweoWHATEVERTHEYARECALLED like WOW. I'm here to talk to you about the message board based, writing, story game thing. For these, anything goes for me...not just Cats.  It's really hard to explain...so I won't and just point you to one I created a few month ago...out of boredom and the desire to just create a game. (setting it up is almost more fun than playing...like so many games from my childhood...) I won't even set you guys up, I'm just gonna post the ad as you'd see it in a RPG advertising forum.  Enjoy, laugh at me, join it.  Do what you like...but I just wanted to share another nerdy thing about me that most people don't know I do.  Yup...it's one of those days...


Hoggy Warty

30bfofk.jpg

Post-Potter , 2019 , no word count , adverts

It's 2019, twenty-one years after Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters were defeated. Harry's third child is starting her first year at Hogwarts and all is well in the Wizarding World and beyond. For now...

Come to Hoggy Warty for the true Hogwarts experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...