Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA 2011 starts off!

[1] BEDA 2011 

Well here we are, April.  Finally, I thought this month would never come.  March was a very stressful, bad month.  I am looking to the future with optimism and excitement.  I'll be turning 25 this month, a scary age, and my day to day life will be going through some changes.  It was almost a reason to not blog or vlog every day.  Yet, it is exactly the reason I decided to do it.

Right now I'm at my parents house, in my old room...going through my old toys and keepsakes.  I am attempting to avoid my natural horder tendencies as I go through the mess and get rid of (at the very least) half of all it.  Some of it is easier than I thought.  (the plastic jewelry, the drawings from 5th grade) and some of it is just as hard as ever (my beanie baby collection, the boxes of craft supplies)  I suppose in the end, if I can get rid of half of everything, I'll be satisfied.  And by that I mean my mom will be satisfied.

It is 4:47 right now, the sun is bright, it's warm, and I've yet to film my vlog for the day (YouTube's webcam app is not working...might just use imovie).  There's been no pranks made on me yet and I've yet to pull one myself.  That's just fine.  I have been enjoying the fake movie/tv trailers though.  My favorite is this one.

That's all for today, the rest of the BEDA posts will probably not be this long or nice...but who knows.  Later today I'll post my VEDA video here.

See ya tomorrow guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...