Monday, April 25, 2011

Reasonable Breakdown

[25] BEDA 2011

Back to real blogging everyone, no photo cop-outs
By everyone I mean the 2 of you who maybe read this little little secret blog of mine.
This month has been filled with such highs and lows I feel as if I should be at neutral, zero, everything evened out.
If that were the case then life would be boring but easy.
It is neither of these things.
So I am instead forced upon this (excuse the over used metaphor) emotional roller-coater of 'everything is awesome!, everything is falling apart, life is looking up, nothing is going right.
I am physically experiencing signs of great stress that I have not felt since I did my senior thesis.
It was supposed to be over in a month and I have no idea if it will now.
Why must my life be so full of nonsense?
I try and focus on the good and ignore the bad but when you are 25 years old you simply can't ignore the bad...you have to deal with it.
Like an adult.
I was right when I was a child, being an adult did not sound like fun.
My favorite clothing store has the right idea...
I want to scream.
Yet what will I do?  I will go forward, do what I can, be responsible and reasonable, and try not to get too depressed.

Random thing you can do to make me smile...vote for me here: http://checkyourfocus.com/vote?entry=47

Subscribers: 115
Check Your Focus Votes: 243
Butterflies in Stomach: 12,759,384

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...