Sunday, April 3, 2011

so much makeup and film today...

[3] VEDA, April 3rd 2011

Today is BUSY.  I recorded footage for 3 videos and have to still edit yet a 4th.  What have I gotten myself into with this YouTube business, really...  It's all fun though...I'm not complaining.  The VEDA/BEDA thing though...might become overwhelming soon...we'll see.

I have to finish cleaning up my home bedroom before I head back to LA, which should be in the next few hours.  Gonna try and edit too...even though Tropic Thunder is on and I kind of want to take a nap.

Well, I guess I'll take off.  VEDA video is posted, JV video tomorrow, and main channel video tomorrow (a contest!) and I guess another VEDA video for tomorrow as well...

Later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...