Saturday, June 25, 2011

Things done recently

1. Wrock concert - check
2. The Long Holidays EP Release party/concert - check
3. Youtube-y concert - check
4. Meet Meekakitty and curse her for her vlogs (responsible for my youtube obsession) - check

5. Get confidence advice from 13-year-old with 6 times as many youtube subscribers as me...(and proceed to link you to her recount of last night rather than write my own.) - check
6. Feel like I've missed something in the past few years - check

I love internet bands, but man...did I feel old being there...I swear I'm not a creeper!  hahaha.  I'll see you all at VidCon.
Much love!
~Jenny

Subscribers: 139

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, you are so brilliant I can't even explain. :)
    We do need to hang out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...