Wednesday, April 27, 2011

and the plans keep changing

[27] BEDA 2011

The emotional roller-coaster I've been on in just the last few hours has been so weird an intense and awful and hopefully worth it.  The little 'light at the end of the tunnel' I kept thinking I saw but kept flickering out all week (quite a stress-inducer)  might finally be real.  Might.  I know not to count my chickens before they hatch.  Lets just say, they're getting ready to. Oh man, I can't even celebrate yet but I know that this weekend I will be...or I will be in tears starting over.  I just won't know till tomorrow what the deal is.   I'm a patient person, I can wait.  I'm busy enough that I can fill my time with things to do before said thing arrives.  Like fun things like cons.  I can wait for July to come, not a problem.  But for some reason this mess has left me with butterflies and a loss of appetite all week.  It's not healthy for me.

Fear not fine blog readers, for this weekend will be the end of BEDA but not the end of my blogging! I will try and do this more here.  It's just hard to keep up with when I make videos all the time and update my website a lot now.  But this blog is far from professional, I need something like this in my internet life in addition to my art.  Who knows, writing might become a professional thing for me one day.  For now, however, it's just fun and easy and far from my best skill.

So there you have it.  Expect tomorrows blog to be strange.  It might be long, filled with my venting.  It might be short, not saying much about what ends up happening at all.  It might even be another cop-out four sentence blurb.  I can't say...but by the time you read it (probably) things will be very different for me.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...